Bonuses

Increase your winnings up to 100% with Rolletto betting company’s awesome offer! 10:55 18.09.2022

PROGRESSIVE BETTING with Rolletto bookmaker!

0

Increase your winnings up to 100% with Rolletto betting company’s awesome offer!

This is a special promotion from Rolletto, which gives an opportunity each user to increase their win from 5% to 100%, If the express bet slip on specific tournament and min.  3 match combination wins.

Here’s how to Participate: the promotion is open for Desktop and Mobile versions of the website, on the bet slips which include positions from the pre-chosen tournaments: Football: Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1.

The bet amount  is min. 1 €/$ on and at least on 3 positions from the tournament mentioned above, with a min. 1.3 odds for each position. In case the betslip wins, the user will receive the bonus, which is determined from the number of ticket combinations (only positions with 1.3 and more odds will be considered)

Example 1: Betslip that included 4 events wins, but one position in the current betslip has an odd less than 1.3. The betslip is not eligible for the bonus. Example 2: Betslip that included 4 events wins, but one position in the current betslip is not from the pre-chosen tournament. The betslip is not eligible for the bonus.

Only betslips with positions on the listed tournament (Prematch, Superlive) participate in the promotion. System and Single type betslips do not participate in the promotion Min. entry bet amount is 1 €/$. The maximum bonus on the betslip is 5 000 €/$. If the bonus amount exceeds 5 000 €/$ the user will receive the bonus of  5 000 €/$. If the betslip included match(es)  from the events other than listed above, it is not eligible for the promotion.

If any event included in the betslip is cancelled or postponed, or if the match result is annulled, the bonus will not be credited. Betslips with the used Cashout function do not participate in the promotion. Betslips with the edit-bet feature will only participate in the promotion if the initial choice (prior the EDIT BET) meets all the requirements. EDITED Betslips bonus will be calculated upon the completed betslip, which meets all promotion requirements. The users receive the bonus on Rolletto account.

Here’s how to receive the prize: Only won express betslips with 3 and more combinations are eligible for the promotion. The bonus will be credited with the following scheme: 3 combinations = 5%;  4 combinations = 15%;   5 combinations = 20%; 6 combinations = 25%; 7 combinations = 30%; 8 combinations = 40%; 9 combinations = 50%; 10 combinations = 60%; 11 combinations = 70%; 12 combinations = 100%

Which tournament participate in the promotion? Only the following leagues and tournaments participate in the promotion: Football: Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1. When does the promotion take place? The promotion starts on 16.08.2022, 00:00 and lasts until 30.11.2022.  (GMT+4)

What are the prizes? The users can receive up to 100% bonus on every betslip that wins during the promotion. When can I receive the prize? The prizes are credited in no later than 24 hours.

The Terms & Conditions of the promo are as follows: According to the Terms and Conditions of Rolletto.com, it is prohibited to own multiple accounts for a single user. Any user, who violates the rules, registers multiple accounts and participates in the promotion from the same IP address, will be automatically reported and blocked from the promotion.

In case of violating the rules, the users will be refused to participate in the promotion and will not receive any prizes without being informed in advance. Rolletto.com has the final word in case any issue of fact rises. Rolletto.com keeps the right to make any changes in the rules of Promotion, cancel the promotion anytime, without informing the users in advance.

leave a comment